|OUR MOBILE SITE||
REASONS TO VISIT US!
ABILENE'S VICTORIAN INN
FEATURED IN "INNS WITH A PRESIDENTIAL PAST"!!
Looking for a Kansas vacation or getaway. Experience peaceful luxury combined with convenient modern amenities! Abilene's Victorian Inn--an enchanting yet comfortable bed and breakfast in the heart of Abilene, Kansas--features 6,000 square feet of Victorian elegance. We offer private bathrooms with each room in a setting that is truly Abilene, not a hotel. We are just blocks from the Dwight D. Eisenhower Presidential Library and Museum.
Recently listed on The State Register of Historic Kansas Places---Prices range from $79.-$279. Please call for information...
Abilene's longest established Bed &
Experience the heart of Abilene, not a hotel!
We are the inn with a private bath with
each room, and fresh, clean
sheets for arriving guests!
- Glance at our elegant Victorian-style rooms and suites
- Choose from two beautiful parlors
- Relax in the swing on our large front porch
- Delight in the view from our old-fashioned balconies
- Draw close to our cozy fireplace during cool weather
- Savor a delicious gourmet breakfast served daily
- Complimentary refreshments available in our dining room
- Wireless Internet access
- Cable television in every room
- VCR in every room (video library on site)
- Private shower and bath in every room
Polished to perfection, Abilene's Victorian Inn sits on a quaint, tree-lined street within walking distance of downtown Abilene. At one time, the Inn was the home of President Eisenhower's best friend, Swede Hazlett.
Comments from Travel Writer Jim Winnerman at Winn's Inn
During your stay, drop by Eisenhower's childhood home and the Dwight D. Eisenhower Presidential Library and Museum, other museums, and historical landmarks. Immerse yourself in Abilene's Great Plains Live Theatre, antique stores, wonderful restaurants, and shopping. And if you travel with your computer, find a cozy corner at the Inn and use our wireless Internet access.